The Bib Women was launched in early 2017 to meet the demands of long-distance female riders. Designed with a custom chamois exclusively for discerning customers, along with the very best features of The (original) Bib, packaged into a custom form-factor for women.
Over the last 12 months Red White Apparel have worked on producing a more than comfortable bib short for women and at last it has been released into the market.
The Bib Women is made from a nylon based lycra as opposed to polyester, this provides a supple, second skin feel that is so breathable, you forget you are even wearing them.
- A high cut front panel that expands for lower belly comfort.
- Zero inner thigh seams, reducing chafing and eliminating a common Bib weak spot.
- Optimised mesh straps for a secure &comfortable fit on shoulders.
- A large posterior lycra panel for maximum cooling and breathability.
- Pro-length inseam for better fabric protection on long rides.
The chamois has been modelled based on the mens The Bib long ride chamois, however reshaped to fit the female cyclist anatomy.
- Italian open-cell foam for increased breathability.
- 3-layer multiple density foam architecture.
- Anti-bacterial outer fabrics, developed in Italy.
- Widened sit-bone support.
- Minimal contact surface contouring for increased comfort over long distances.
To avoid the dreaded "sausage-leg", The Bib Women, has been produced with an oversized gripper. This is essentially a wide strip of textured lycra impregnated with hundreds of silicon dots for riding comfort around the leg.